- Signature Royal Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Terrace
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe King Room with Balcony
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Events
The woodland shores of this magnificent lake are hugely popular amongst people who love to take part in the wide range of activities that are possible here – from walking or running the perimeter, to simply relaxing and enjoying the view. This area is steeped in a rich history that spans centuries – from ancient monuments, to cascading waterfalls and stunning vistas.
Virginia Water is very popular all year round, with its glittering waters and abundance of wildlife. The ornamental Cascade waterfall is always a favourite feature – while children love the towering 100 foot Totem Pole, being fascinated by the ten mystical totem characters.