- Signature Royal Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Deluxe Double Double with Balcony Room
- Deluxe Double Double Terrace Room
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe King with Balcony Room
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Events
Set in 165 acres of stunning Berkshire countryside, Royal Windsor Racecourse has been a part of the landscape for hundreds of years. Right on the River Thames and in the shadow of Windsor Castle.
Jump racing ceased in 1998, which had the benefit of preserving the ground for the more lucrative flat race season, though it enjoyed a temporary revival in 2004/05 while Ascot was closed for redevelopment and Windsor took over some of its fixtures.
Windsor hit the headlines in October 2012 when champion jockey Richard Hughes rode seven winners in one afternoon.