- Signature Royal Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Deluxe Double Double with Balcony Room
- Deluxe Double Double Terrace Room
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe King with Balcony Room
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Events
Standing in the Home Park of Windsor Castle, the gardens at Frogmore House have been an enduring attraction for monarchs and their families since the house was purchased by Queen Charlotte in 1790.
Frogmore House and Gardens are only open to individuals on three Charity Open Days each year, when all proceeds are donated to specially selected charities.