- Signature Royal Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Deluxe Double Double with Balcony Room
- Deluxe Double Double Terrace Room
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe King with Balcony Room
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Events
Cow Pond was renovated in 2012 to commemorate H.M. The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, with the diamond lattice balustrade of the Baroque-style footbridge being designed specifically to represent this momentous event. The oak arbour and footbridge were added as part of the renovation project, and as with the roof of The Savill Building, both the arbour and the footbridge were expertly crafted from sustainable Windsor Estate oak.
Whilst visiting Cow Pond, take a trip to nearby Chapel Wood. Autumn fills this woodland with the glorious colour of the Japanese maples, while a visit during January and February will be rewarded with colourful and sweetly perfumed witch hazels. Whatever the season, this charming wood is always a worthwhile addition to your walk.