- Signature Royal Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Terrace
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe King Room with Balcony
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Events
Fairmont Windsor Park is situated adjacent to Windsor Great Park and the Savill Garden, and is surrounded by famous landmarks of Windsor Castle, Frogmore House and those children’s favourites of Legoland and Thorpe Park Resort. The hotel is conveniently located within an hour of Central London.
Formerly a private home, Health Lodge, at the beginning of the 19th Century, until the property was purchased by John Henry Schroeder along with the Dell and 160 acres of land in 1864. Further changes of ownership have taken place since, Surinder Arora acquired the property in 2014 under the existence of The Savill Court. A total rebuild has taken place respecting the traditional exterior of Jacobean architecture synonymous with the locale, this amazing creation will leave a lasting legacy.