- Signature Royal Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Terrace
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe King Room with Balcony
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Events
The fine dining restaurant 1215 at Fairmont Windsor Park is set on our south lawn overlooking our private terrace and manicured gardens. An intimate and beautiful setting where you can enjoy a special occasion or indulge in a culinary experience which will make you want to return for our quality British cuisine. We are proud of the provenance of our locally grown products where we work with The Royal Farms, Windsor artisans and our very own herb and vegetable gardens.
An authentic service experience where our Executive Chef and Head Sommelier also offer private masterclasses. All tastes are carefully considered with wellbeing at the heart of everything we produce.
This restaurant was named in recognition of the signing of the Magna Carta in the year 1215. The Magna Carta, which is one of the most important documents in history and indeed of medieval England was signed only a short walk from the hotel in the historic grounds of Runnymede.