- Queen Eaves Room
- King Eaves Room
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Deluxe King Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Terrace
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom Balcony Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Signature Royal Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Events
- Gift Vouchers
The fine dining restaurant 1215 at Fairmont Windsor Park is set on our south lawn overlooking our private terrace and manicured gardens. An intimate and beautiful setting where you can enjoy a special occasion or indulge in a culinary experience which will make you want to return for our quality British cuisine. We are proud of the provenance of our locally grown products where we work with The Royal Farms, Windsor artisans and our very own herb and vegetable gardens.
All tastes are carefully considered with wellbeing at the heart of everything we produce.
This restaurant was named in recognition of the signing of the Magna Carta in the year 1215. The Magna Carta, which is one of the most important documents in history and indeed of medieval England was signed only a short walk from the hotel in the historic grounds of Runnymede.
We welcome children in all our food and beverage venues. Please note that our menus are subject to change.
For group bookings of more than eight people, please email RoyalService.WindsorPark@fairmont.com