- Queen Eaves Room
- King Eaves Room
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Deluxe King Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Terrace
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom Balcony Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Signature Royal Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Weddings
- Gift Vouchers
3rd November 2021, London – Elegantly set beside the 4,800 acres of Windsor’s Great Park with its historical monuments and ancient forests, Fairmont Windsor Park is this winter’s most highly anticipated opening. The brand-new countryside hotel is designed to reflect the site’s heritage – where history and iconic elegance merge to create an outstanding destination. The grand opening of the hotel will be on 1st January, offering UK staycationers access to a new destination for the season ahead.
An elegant countryside retreat boasting more than 200 stylish rooms and lavish suites – what sets it apart is its heart for wellbeing. The sprawling state-of-the-art spa is a destination in itself, with 18 treatment rooms, a six-person hammam, a cryotherapy chamber, a 20m indoor pool, a Himalayan salt room, a courtyard hydrotherapy vitality pool and a Japanese Ashiyu foot ritual bath. Offering a variety of sophisticated culinary concepts and a wealth of activities within the grounds, Fairmont Windsor Park is an idyllic, refined English countryside escape, within close proximity to Heathrow Airport and Central London.
“We wanted to create a sanctuary for those who wish to escape the stresses of modern-day life and provide an intimate space for families, friends and couples alike to reconnect after another challenging year,” says Surinder Arora, Founder and Chairman of Arora Group. “We can’t wait to welcome guests both from the UK and overseas who are looking forward to travelling again and enjoying luxury hospitality.”
Designed to reflect the site’s heritage grandeur, each of the 200 rooms and suites, including the Signature Royal Suite, feature natural stone and soft textures – creating an elegant, timeless and sumptuous feel. Spacious and sophisticated, many offer sweeping views of the surrounding lush open grounds, the tranquil lake and nearby forests.
Inspired by nature, guests at Fairmont Spa & Wellness can expect a highly tailored, pioneering and transformative experience for the body, mind and spirit. In addition to the expansive wellness facilities and advanced technology, Fairmont Spa & Wellness will be home to the first spa multi-person cryotherapy chamber in the UK with the ability to treat up to five guests at a time. Guests have access
to, among many other things, sports performance coaching, an indoor gym with a reformer Pilates studio, outdoor tennis courts, a hair salon and a Truefitt & Hill barber shop.
The spa will also feature a highly advanced 4D body scanner and offer bespoke health assessments (such as cardiac stress tests) that are followed by an evaluation and proposed treatment plan led by a team of specialised wellness experts. Within the spa there is a private VIP spa area, named the Salutaris Suite, that is only accessible through a private elevator from the Signature Royal Suite. The VIP spa area features a dedicated treatment room, personal changing area, hot tub, steam room and relaxation area, offering VIP guests complete privacy.
In addition to the extensive spa and wellness facilities, The Facebible will launch at Fairmont Windsor Park, offering world class aesthetic, skin rejuvenating and private GP services including check-ups and consultations. The independent business has a holistic approach to wellness and rejuvenation and compliments the hotel’s comprehensive wellness concepts.
Home to seven culinary-inspired restaurants and bars – guests will find something remarkable for every occasion:
- 1215 at Fairmont Windsor Park – Honouring the farm-to-fork concept, 1215 will serve authentic, high-quality British specialty cuisine, using only the finest locally grown produce from The Royal Farms, Windsor artisans and the hotel’s kitchen gardens.
- 1215 Bar – Located adjacent to 1215 restaurant, this striking bar serves a mix of exquisite sparkling wines and Champagnes perfectly complemented by an extensive fine wine list.
- MOREISH – Picture taste tantalising breakfasts and lunches with a ‘moreish twist’ by day, and exquisite European and Middle Eastern fusion dishes by night. All dishes at MOREISH will be prepared in an open theatre kitchen to create a welcoming environment, perfect for socialising with friends and family.
- Schroders’ Botanicals Bar – Offering a wide range of local and international gins from world-renowned brands and passionate botanists, guests will experience new, tempting flavours with the option to take part in cocktail-making classes, led by in-house mixologists.
- Orchid Tea Room – A calming yet opulent setting to enjoy a regal afternoon tea, guests are invited to savour handmade creations from the expert Pâtisserie and Chocolatier team, alongside a world-class tea selection and fine Champagne.
- The Library Club – Incorporating authentic features from the previous mansion, such as the Renaissance-style fireplace, this lounge will be an ideal setting for day-time meetings and private events and will serve as a lounge offering cocktails, fine wine, whiskies, brandies and cold beverages in the evening.
- Greens Café – Located in the Fairmont Spa & Wellness area, this wellbeing restaurant will offer a wide selection of freshly made salads and snacks as well as the option for a personalised menu prepared by the hotel’s dedicated wellbeing chef.
Meetings and Events with a Difference
Located within a dedicated wing of the hotel, 15 sophisticated meeting rooms have been designed to encourage thought, discussion and delight, reflecting the hotel’s ethos and commitment towards wellness. Boasting views of the surrounding countryside and direct access to the hotel’s manicured gardens, the largest ground floor event space offers the perfect stage for splendid and sophisticated weddings and includes a private terrace. The hotel will also be home to an 800m2 pillar-free ballroom Fairmont-windsorpark.com
that can cater for events up to 700 guests, the ideal setting to celebrate milestones and noteworthy gatherings that have been postponed from the last year.
About Fairmont Windsor Park
Fully open from 1st January, Fairmont Windsor Park will offer over 200 elegant bedrooms and suites including the Royal Suite with a private entrance and access to a private wing in the spa and wellness area. The hotel will have 15 meeting rooms including an 800m2 pillar free ballroom and spa and wellness facilities spread out over 2,500m2. Set in approximately 40 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens adjacent to Windsor Great Park and The Savill Garden, this remarkable hotel promises to be a game-changer in the UK luxury hotel market and will have a strong focus on wellness together with a fantastic food and beverage offering including a tea lounge, specialty dining restaurant, champagne bar, gin bar, library lounge, wellness café and an all-day dining restaurant. Fairmont Windsor Park is owned by the Arora Group and will be operated in partnership with Accor and their Fairmont brand.
For further information please visit www.fairmont-windsorpark.com – @fairmontWP
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is where the intimate equally coexists with the infinite – an unrivaled portfolio of more than 80 extraordinary hotels where grand moments of life, heartfelt pleasures and personal milestones are celebrated and remembered long after any visit. Since 1907, Fairmont has created magnificent, meaningful and unforgettable hotels, rich with character and deeply connected to the history, culture and community of its destinations – places such as The Plaza in New York City, The Savoy in London, Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont Banff Springs in Canada, Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, and Fairmont The Palm in Dubai. Famous for its engaging service, awe-inspiring public spaces, locally inspired cuisine, and iconic bars and lounges, Fairmont also takes great pride in its pioneering approach to hospitality and leadership in sustainability and responsible tourism practices. Fairmont is part of Accor, a world leading hospitality group consisting of more than 5,200 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries.
fairmont.com | all.accor.com | group.accor.com
The Arora Group
The Arora Group is a successful UK-focused private group of companies, which leverages synergies across its specialist property, construction and hotel divisions to its strategic advantage. Since 1999, the Group has built its standing through meticulously managing projects from inception to delivery and beyond. Today, it owns and manages a diverse portfolio of flagship assets across the nation’s key business locations, partnering with some of the world’s most recognised brands to deliver consistently high service levels and sustainable growth.
For further information please visit www.thearoragroup.com – @Arora_Group