- Queen Eaves Room
- King Eaves Room
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Deluxe King Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Terrace
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom Balcony Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Signature Royal Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Weddings
- Gift Vouchers
Fairmont Windsor Park is more than just a world class hotel, it’s a gateway to a glorious countryside experience in close proximity to Heathrow Airport. With a mere 15 minute drive to Terminal 5, 25 minutes to Terminals 2 and 3, and just 20 minutes to Terminal 4, this enchanting property is the ideal choice for discerning travellers seeking convenience and opulence.
Nestled within a lush 40-acre estate, Fairmont Windsor Park exudes a timeless charm that resonates with travellers from around the world. The property is a perfect blend of contemporary luxury and historic elegance, ensuring guests are greeted by an unparalleled experience from the moment they arrive.
Did you know?
Heathrow Airport was officially opened as a commercial airport on May 31, 1946. Back then, the passenger terminals were constructed using surplus military marquees, creating a unique ‘tented village’ atmosphere along the Bath Road
5 Facts About Heathrow Airport
- Heathrow Airport accommodated a staggering 19.4 million passengers in 2021, averaging 128,178 travellers per day.
- Hidden beneath the bustling gates of Terminal 5 lies a disused train station, like a ghost from the past, silently awaiting its next journey.
- While examining the airport map, you’ll notice terminals 2, 3, 4, and 5, but one terminal is notably absent – Terminal 1. This terminal, operational from 1968 to 2015, closed its doors to make way for the expansion of Terminal 2 in 2015.
- Heathrow Airport offers access to 214 destinations in 84 countries, with a choice of 89 different airlines to get you there.
- Among Heathrow’s extensive flight options, the top five most popular destinations are Dubai, New York, Madrid, Dublin, and Doha, making it a global gateway for travelers from around the world.
Fairmont Windsor Park proudly boasts an award-winning spa that promises guests a journey of rejuvenation and relaxation. Whether you’re preparing for a long flight or winding down after a day of travel, the spa’s world-class treatments and tranquil surroundings will leave you feeling completely revitalized. From massages to facials, the spa caters to all your wellness needs, ensuring that your stay is as rejuvenating as it is luxurious.
Culinary enthusiasts will delight in the diverse dining options available at Fairmont Windsor Park. The hotel features seven distinct restaurants and bars, each offering a unique and exquisite dining experience. From British classics to European and Middle-Eastern fusion flavours, every meal is a culinary adventure waiting to be explored. The talented chefs are dedicated to crafting dishes that cater to every palate and preference, making each dining experience a memorable one.
Perfectly catering to the needs of international business travellers, our 800-square-metre ballroom is complemented by 15 elegantly designed meeting rooms, all of which are set aside to one wing of the hotel. Whether you’re hosting a board meeting, a conference, or an international summit, our meetings and events spaces offer the ideal environment for successful and productive gatherings.
If you are in search of a luxury hotel within close proximity to Heathrow Airport? Look no further than Fairmont Windsor Park, a remarkable country hotel that harmoniously blends modern facilities with iconic heritage. Whether you’re embarking on a new adventure or returning home, you’ll appreciate the convenience of a hassle-free journey to and from the airport. Book your stay today, and discover the perfect balance of elegance and ease at this exceptional destination.