- Queen Eaves Room
- King Eaves Room
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Deluxe King Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Terrace
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom Balcony Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Signature Royal Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Events
- Gift Vouchers
Winner of the GenM Outstanding Trailblazer of the Year 2022 Founders Award. We are on a mission to improve the menopause experience for all women and those in transition, as well as their friends, family, work colleagues and the companies they work for who are actively seeking ways to help them not feel overlooked at this pivotal time.
Most people know that hot flushes are associated with menopause but far less is known about the other symptoms. A ground-breaking report uncovered 48 menopausal symptoms, but most women can only name 3. These 48 symptoms can be experienced throughout menopause – whether that’s perimenopause, menopause or post menopause.
A set of spa treatments, a specially designed menu and a two-night stay have been exclusively designed with experts such as our spa and wellness team, Mark Brega, our Executive Head Chef, as well as with our Visiting Expert; Sarah Grant, Nutritional Therapist. The aim of this package is to offer relief, comfort and care in a luxurious setting while using thoughtful products, services, and ingredients.
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast in MOREISH – early check-in at 12 noon.
- Access to Fairmont Spa & Wellness facilities throughout the stay.
- Full inclusions below:
- Meet & Greet at 12 noon by a Wellness Host to go through the details of the stay. Guests get access to their room to refresh, followed by a consultation with a specialist in the spa.
- Sleep Kit 1 in the room arrival. The sleep kit includes a bamboo eye mask, Mauli sleep mist, Mauli Strong Hair Oil, EarHub earplugs, and Camellia’s Relax & Recover tea. There is an enhanced Sleep Kit 2 which is offered at 10% discount as an additional fee.
- Lunch in Greens Café.
- 48 Solutions Facial.
- 48 Solutions Massage.
- Dinner in MOREISH where they will be served the specially created 48 Solutions Menu – designed by Mark Brega, Executive Head Chef and Sarah Grant, Nutritional Therapist with ingredients that are particularly helpful during peri-menopause and menopause such as phytoestrogens, omega-3s, antioxidants and anti-inflammatories. View menu
- AquaVibe session – to help manage the disturbed sleep and overall sense of being out of touch with oneself.
- Late check out at 4pm with an invitation to re-book in either 4-6 weeks’ time with a 15% discount on best available rates, or as a Day Spa Guest package for the weeks between the residential stays.
Optional services – additional fee applies.
- – 2hrs consultation with our Nutritional Therapist – booked minimum 2 weeks in advance (£345).
- – The Well Woman appointment with Dr Arora in The FaceBible clinic (£275) – booked minimum 1 week in advance.
- – Hair & Nail appointment, so guests leave looking and hopefully feeling the best version of themselves – prices vary depending on service booked.
- – The stay can be extended for an additional night at a discounted best available rate of 15%.
- – A supplement can be paid for an additional adult in the same room, when a Double Double Room or a Two Bedroom Suite is booked, contact Royal Service to enquire about three people sharing a room.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The stay must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply, prices vary between mid-week and weekend, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, no cash alternatives will be offered.