- Signature Royal Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Terrace
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe King Room with Balcony
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Events
- Gift Vouchers
Fairmont Windsor Park is immensely proud to be a founding member of GenM, the menopause revolution. We are part of a new collective of brands and organisations on a mission to improve the menopause experience for all – women and those in transition, as well as their friends, family, work colleagues and the companies they work for who are actively seeking ways to help them not feel overlooked at this pivotal time.
A set of spa treatments, a specially designed menu and a two-night stay have been exclusively designed with our in-house experts such as Lisa Barden, Group Director of Spa & Wellness and Mark Brega, our Executive Head Chef, as well as with our Visiting Expert; Sarah Grant, Nutritional Therapist. The aim of this package is to offer relief, comfort and care in a luxurious setting while using thoughtful products, services, and ingredients.
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast in MOREISH – early check-in at 12 noon.
- Access to Fairmont Spa & Wellness facilities throughout the stay.
- Full inclusions below:
- Meet & Greet at 12 noon by a Wellness Host to go through the details of the stay. Guests get access to their room to refresh, followed by a consultation with a specialist in the spa.
- Sleep Kit 1 in the room arrival. The sleep kit includes a bamboo eye mask, Mauli sleep mist, Mauli Strong Hair Oil, EarHub earplugs, and Camellia’s Relax & Recover tea. There is an enhanced Sleep Kit 2 which is offered at 10% discount as an additional fee.
- Lunch in Greens Café.
- 48 Solutions Facial.
- 48 Solutions Massage.
- Dinner in MOREISH where they will be served the newly created GenM Menu – especially designed by Mark Brega, Executive Head Chef and Sarah Grant, Nutritional Therapist with ingredients that are particularly helpful during peri-menopause and menopause such as phytoestrogens, omega-3s, antioxidants and anti-inflammatories.
- Cryotherapy session – to help manage the flashes.
- AquaVibe session – to help manage the disturbed sleep and overall sense of being out of touch with oneself.
- Late check out at 4pm with an invitation to re-book in either 4-6 weeks’ time with a 15% discount on best available rates, or as a Day Spa Guest package for the weeks between the residential stays.
Optional services – additional fee applies.
- 2hrs consultation with our Nutritional Therapist – booked minimum 2 weeks in advance (£345).
- The Well Woman appointment with Dr Arora in The FaceBible clinic (£275) – booked minimum 1 week in advance.
- Hair & Nail appointment, so guests leave looking and hopefully feeling the best version of themselves – prices vary depending on service booked.
- The stay can be extended for an additional night at a discounted best available rate of 15%.
- A supplement can be paid for an additional adult in the same room, when a Double Double Room or a Two Bedroom Suite is booked, contact Royal Service to enquire about three people sharing a room.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The stay must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply, prices vary between mid-week and weekend, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, no cash alternatives will be offered. Bookable now for overnight stays from 1st May 2022 onwards.