- Signature Royal Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Terrace
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe King Room with Balcony
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Events
As the remarkable new Fairmont Windsor Park is unveiled, our exclusive experience highlights the very best of this grand countryside hotel. Restore your energy with a two-night stay, discover this stunning retreat with a guided tour and take a delightful culinary journey with us. Indulge as you explore our Fairmont Spa & Wellness with access to our exceptional facilities and enjoy a treatment each.
- Two-night stay in a Fairmont King Room for two people.
- One “Taste of Fairmont Hamper” in your room on arrival.
- Breakfast in MOREISH.
- One hotel tour and introduction to the local area.
- A welcome drink at 1215 Bar on the evening of your arrival prepared by one of our expert mixologists.
- One seven-course tasting menu dinner in 1215 Restaurant on the evening of your arrival.
- Fairmont Spa & Wellness tour to discover the exceptional facilities.
- A wellness lunch in Greens Café with a £25 allocation per person.
- Afternoon Tea in The Orchid Room.
- Use of the spa and wellness facilities and a choice of one spa treatment per person from the following list:
- Bamboo Massage
- Sandstone Massage
- Repair & Replenish Facial
- 23c Liquid Gold & Caviar Facial
- Mahindra Nourish & Protect Facial for men
Terms & Conditions:
Subject to availability. Rate supplements will apply for higher room categories. All meals and activities need to be reserved with Royal Service in advance of your arrival to avoid disappointment. Excludes wine with the 1215 tasting dinner and excludes dinner on the second evening. Use of the Spa facilities from 3pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure unless any treatments are booked for that day. 7 days cancellation policy. Full deposit required at the time of booking. Fully refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to arrival.