- Queen Eaves Room
- King Eaves Room
- Fairmont King Room
- Accessible Fairmont King Room
- Fairmont Double Double Room
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Deluxe King Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Balcony
- Deluxe Double Double Room with Terrace
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom Balcony Suite
- Fairmont One Bedroom King Terrace Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- Luxury Two Bedroom Corner Suite
- Signature Royal Suite
- Spa & Wellness
- Meetings & Events
- Gift Vouchers
Autumn at Fairmont Windsor Park is a stunning time of the year as bright shades of yellow and red take over our 40 acre estate. Our proximity to Windsor Great Park, Savill Garden, Virginia Water, Legoland, Thorpe Park and many more make us an ideal location to truly enjoy the magic of autumn with your family.
We have an extensive range of activities available for our younger guests to enjoy. From thrilling swimming to exciting tennis, book your stay now to put a smile on your little one’s face. To view our full range of Autumn Half Term activities, please click here.
For grown ups, there’s plenty to see and do with our seven exquisite restaurants and bars, state-of-the-art wellness facility and much more.
Contact RoyalService-WindsorPark@Fairmont.com or call +44 1784 535 555 for more information.